Monday, July 18, 2011

My cat threw up twice today what should i do?

I'm thirteen and my cat threw up twice today. Once when she was in my room and she did it a little bit in one spot and in another spot but a little bit more. It just looked like wet cat food. Then a few minutes ago she started making this weird noise and started running and she threw up while she was running.. But this time it was like a hairball and a little bit of actual throw up. It seemed a little bit more liquidy but I saw a few pieces of cat food in it. And she did a little bit more in another spot. The same liquidy kind. It didn't look like bile, it was more like light brown kind of.. like cat food... What kind of freaked me out though was the noise she made. :/ She's thrown up before but she made a different sound. I can't really describe it.. And the first time she threw up it was pretty solid. She is a girl, she's spayed, and she's four years old. Please help. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment