Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't know what to do! Please help!?

Okay, so my friend (*not using real names*) *Mary* recently set up a "blind date" for me and the guy i like *Joey* to go ice skating. When the day finally came to go to the ice rink me and * Mary* went there to discover that the ice rink was closed! Just as we left the parking lot *Joey* came into the parking lot! I felt sooooo bad and now i don't know how to apologize to him because i don't have his number and he doesn't check his Facebook often! I told *Mary* how sad i was about not being able to go ice skating with *Joey* so she said she was gonna do something. What I didn't know was that she had gone through the trouble of getting *Joey's* phone number! She wants me to call so i can personally apologize and maybe even reschedule but i don't know if it's a good idea! :/ I just recently got the courage to say hi to him before this whole blind date was even mentioned and i've never talked to him other than that one time just to say hi....should i call him? or is it too weird? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment